Thursday, May 28, 2009

Twitter

I joined twitter.

http://twitter.com/NEdream26

Why?

Because it is quick. When I sign in to write - there's so much I want to write. So I either A) Write a ton!, or B) Don't write.

Also, people ask me quite often, "so what's your average day like?" Or, "how often do you get migraines?" To be honest, all my energy was taken away from jotting on my calendar in the kitchen and put towards my school work. I stopped keeping track. So if I'm not sleeping that night, and I'm up with a migraine (not because anyone who wants to 'follow' me will care)... its a quick thing I can jot down. And every so once in a while, I'm tempted to say, "I don't think I've had a migraine all month..." but in reality I was asked on a day I didn't have one and probably just don't remember it.

Quick. We'll see if it's actually more or less work. We'll see if it becomes just one more thing to do or if it actually is a faster, less involved way for me to keep a journal of my recovery.

Sorry I've been busy and overwhelmed and trying to get a life going... I haven't reported much! But you can find me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/NEdream26

The updates should come up on the right side bar where all the information links are... if I did it right??

Hope you're all well!!

No comments: