Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Phone


I just got a new phone. One that is capable of helping me out daily with more than just a calendar! I'm talking about list keeping, notes, reminders, ways to keep track of passwords, when I have migraines, and if I've paid my bills.  It's an android, by LG.  Finding apps has been a little tiresome, but so worth the organization!

It's taking me a bit to learn the ins and outs, but I finally found an android app that can publish to this blog! Once I remembered the password, I am now ready to test it out!  This could keep me updating more frequently...

And yes, I diligently added the login info to my password-keeping app :)

2 comments:

Colette Amelia said...

Holy Cow you are Back! How are you doing? How goes school? Are you working?

NEdream26 said...

@Colette Amelia: Yes! I'm going to try to be back! I actually failed out of school. But just started a part time job on May 17th! Wooooo! Hope you're doing well :)