Saturday, November 15, 2008

Whoa! Happy dance!!

So that last post - When I spell-checked, I only had two words spelt wrong!!! That's huge!!! And I think it is a little more organized than some back in August?? Maybe... maybe not? I think it's better than months ago.



Granted, I also might re-read it a month from now and be embarrassed if I catch a missed 'to, two, vs too; or 'wear vs. where'... but I definitely caught myself once in a read-over before I posted it! Oh progress... I'll be smart again someday!! I just know it... I can feel it... I have so much hope. That makes me so happy :)


< insert HUGE smiley face here! >




I wonder if it's the new LENS therapy I just started?? I have a feeling it's going to do wonders when it starts to really work!

2 comments:

Aly V said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. It brought me to yours and all I needed to read was "I'll be smart again some day," and I knew I could relate to you. Have you ever said it out loud? Do you know how many people tell me, "You're still smart." Okay but my brain used to work differently, and I had a bunch of short-cut codes, and this one did not come with a manual. I feel different! But I too have hope these days that I will be smart again someday. Maybe this time with some humility, partience, and kindness.

BrainInjuryLand said...

Naaa, what's up, Doc?! LOL

Thank you kindly for stopping by my blog leaving a comment so I could find you here. And thank you for adding my blog to your personal stories. I am touched and honored.

Hugs and blessings, we to not walk alone.

Successes are made to be celebrated! Thank you for being here.

Blessings,
RH