Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Iraq Veterans and Migraines from TBI

I don't know how legit ScienceDaily.com really is. I find some of the small articles here more enjoyable and thought-provoking than actually credible information. There's a lot of advertising around and Ads by Google... But then again, I haven't looked into the whether the information is coming from something legit either, and it very well could be??

But here is some food for thought on how imporant the Veterans from Iraq will be in developing an urgency to learn about mild traumatic brain injuries.

Enjoy the exerpt from ScienceDaily


Even though some of my posts aren't very influential these days... I'm trying to get in the habit of blogging what I find right away. The more I let build up... the more anxious I get... the more of a failure I feel like... and I know it's just all in my head. Bare with me!

No comments: